cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jenny Brown <je...@bigbrother.net>
Subject Re: null pointer exception in servlet
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:20:14 GMT
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Charles Brewster wrote:

> A trivial point, not to be insulting, :-)  but did you install the vm14
> download version of cocoon built for 1.4.0

Good question.  I downloaded Cocoon-2.0.3 as a source tar/gzip.  I then
built it using the most recent version of ant.  It built successfully
and told me during build that it was built for 1.4 and wouldn't work
with other versions.

So... Hopefully that answers your question, as it is a rather important one.

Thanks for any help.

Jenny Brown