cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Reyes" <seyer_drah...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Portal - User Roles
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:05:50 GMT
Hi again guys,

I have checked the source codes of the portal sample...

I found out that if I am to add new user or to add new roles, both task
will end up submitting forms with different parameters to this resource

/cocoon/myportal/sunspotdemo-sunriseconf

which inturn would exactly match this sitemap snippet in the process...

<map:match pattern="sunspotdemo-sunriseconf">
                <!-- This pipeline can only be accessed if the current user is
                             allowed to configure the 'administration' coplet -->
                                <map:act type="portal-auth">
                    <map:parameter name="coplet" value="administration"/>
                </map:act>
                <map:generate type="auth-conf"/>
                <map:transform src="styles/sunriseconfHTML.xsl"/>
                <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
                <map:serialize />

Am I correct?

Now I have checked the source codes for the "portal-auth" action and the "auth-conf" genarator,
and I dont think they're very easy to modify.

I hope I do not have to  create our own portal genarators to use a database as a storage for
user and roles.

any ideas?

thanks