cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Senhaji" <osenh...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject RE: webapps Authentication framework vs sunRise Authentication framework
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 20:05:34 GMT
I mean if the sunRise framework was really the prototype for the
authentication framework, this information should be in the authentication
framework doc. I was a little bit confused that C2 supports two frameworks
for the same purpose and apparently there is no relationship between them.

Senhaji

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Markdelanoy@aol.com [mailto:Markdelanoy@aol.com]
Envoyé : lundi 4 novembre 2002 20:45
À : cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet : Re: webapps Authentication framework vs sunRise Authentication
framework

"Shall this information be in the authentication framework
documentation."

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  If your referring to my saying you
should use the release version versus the scratchpad version...  I'd take
release version as presumeably scratchpad development would stop.

beyond that I'm not sure what you mean.

md