cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon Portal - User Roles
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:40:32 GMT

Will I have a problem if i didn't serialize any xml? ( see sitemap below )
<<
Try it :-). Seriously, you will probably have to change the user interface
of the tools as I think they expect something to be returned.

If you add a new role using the tool then you would expect that role to
appear in the tool once the action was complete - wouldn't you?

Matthew
--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
Cocoon book:
  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712352/needacake-20
Weblog:
  http://radio.weblogs.com/0103021/

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Richard Reyes [mailto:seyer_drahcir@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 12:36 PM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Re: Cocoon Portal - User Roles

  Hi Matthew / Guys,

  I have been able to replace the addrole and load role functions into an
  Action.

  Will I have a problem if i didn't serialize any xml? ( see sitemap below )
            <map:match pattern="sunrise-newrole">
                <map:act type="SaveRole">
                    <map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="context://myportal/descriptor/vxs_employees-dx.xml"/>
                    <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters"
value="true" />
                    <map:generate  type="serverpages"
src="xsp/saverole.xsp"/>
                    <map:serialize type="xml" />
                </map:act>
            </map:match>

  If I create an action for the delrole function, how can I delete the
generated roleprofile-xxx.xml file? or i cannot delete it and have to dele
it manually?

  Thanks Again.
  Richard