cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinhard_po...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Coccoon 2.1 and XForms
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:21:02 GMT

nightly build as XForm processing will be critical > > part of my project
and nobody could expect that the client will be downloading cocoon every
night. Also I would not like to > brother fixing bugs in the Cocoon
framework.

It think it depends when you want to release your application. Within the
next months the cocoon2.1dev-final will (hopefully) be released. And as
mentioned in many mails, the xmlforms part is pretty stable.

Regards,
Reinhard