cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kirchhoff, Lars" <Lars.Kirchh...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject AW: XMLForm: dynamic content listbox
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 06:20:17 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying the same and did manage to create a dynamic list
of checkboxes from a database. But I still don't get it completely.
Where is the ref="/hobby" defined? I looked in the UserBean and the
userIdentity.xml, but found nothing. Can somebody give me a hint.
I would like to change this to one of my own variable names.

regards Lars