cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: AW: PHP functionality
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 12:39:09 GMT
Someone on the forrest list had this problem. Vadim responded with:

According to http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.basic-syntax.php,

following should work:

<script language="php">

echo ("some editors (like FrontPage) don't like processing instructions");

</script>

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 4:35 AM
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Subject: Re: AW: PHP functionality

  Also suggest you do some reading of your own...  have a
  look at the database tutorials linked off of:
  http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/tutorial/index.html
  (the one by Leigh Dodds is especially helpful, and there
  is also one by Michal Durdina)

  and maybe think about a different approach from the PHP
  one that you may be used to ... i.e. one that fits into the
  Cocoon philosophy of "separation of concerns" (you *do*
  know about this, I assume ;-)

  >>> rimbert.rudisch@fh-hagenberg.at 05/11/2002 02:23:01 >>>
  Dear Hai,

  there is a scripting language available for Cocoon,
  namely XSP, where you can execute Java-Statements.
  To access databases an alternative approach would be
  to use a component as the SQL Transformer.

  Greetings!
  Rimbert

  > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

XML