cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Chris" <Chris.S...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Serializing XML data to Excel format
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:47:37 GMT

Chris
-=-=-=

-----Original Message-----
From: nandipinto [mailto:nandipinto@hotpop.com]
Sent: Tuesday 26 November 2002 10:37
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Serializing XML data to Excel format

Hi Chris,

I've check this one, but what I need to know is how to use the API (java
class) directly in the my java program.
I know there is one java class called HSSFSerializer, but it only has the
method : setOutputStream(java.io.OutputStream), how do I set the input
stream (which I think is the XML file), call another methods, etc?

thanks,

nandipinto.