cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alten, Jelle Paul (uto)" <jelle.paul.al...@ordina.nl>
Subject RE: How to use Command Line for html Generation
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:34:40 GMT
Thanks Alwex, that should be a lot easier I guess...

I found out how to do it using the command line. The last trick was to get
the uri correct, which would be everything from the uri _after_
http://server/cocoon/, so "mount/editor/test/1" instead of all variants of
"cocoon:/mount/editor/test/1"

oh well.... Just only have to figure out how to get my cocoon-dev site
generated.

Should I write a HOWTO-document now?

Greetings,

Jelle

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Alex McLintock [mailto:alex@OWAL.co.uk]
Verzonden: vrijdag 22 november 2002 17:28
Aan: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: How to use Command Line for html Generation

At 15:42 22/11/02, Alten, Jelle Paul (uto) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like to put a static html version of a cocoon site on a html-only
>server.

What I do is to use a windows program WinHTTrack to download the whole site.
It crawls the Cocoon site and saves all the files locally - which can then
be uploaded to your static files only webserver.

http://www.httrack.com/

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/