cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Blake <p...@tcp.net.au>
Subject Re: Does <apply-imports> work?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:29:07 GMT
Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using cocoon 2.1-dev and xalan 2.3.1. I don't know what you mean by
"Is XSLTC already used by default?".

The problem is this:

I have a stylesheet with the following matcher:

     <xsl:template match="psi:pageContent" name="psi_pageContent"
mode="psi_pageContent">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageHead"
mode="psi_pageHead"/>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageBody"
mode="psi_pageBody"/>
          <xsl:apply-templates select="psi:pageFoot"
mode="psi_pageFoot"/>
     </xsl:template>

and another stylesheet that imports the above stylesheet with an
overriding  matcher:

     <xsl:template match="psi:pageContent" name="psi_pageContent"
mode="psi_pageContent">
             <xsl:apply-imports/>
     </xsl:template>

However, the apply-imports on the second stylesheet does not appear to
work - ie. the matcher in the imported sheet is not called. Have I done
something obviously silly?

Thanks again,

Phil