cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsber...@stjude.org>
Subject RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:25:44 GMT

> After I've made the changes, I don't seem to get the
> OutOfMemory exception anymore, but the site still runs
> extremely slow.  The TaskManager shows CPU usage at
> 100%, which I suspect is due to memory to disk swaps.

Can't help you, but if it's swapping then almost certainly you won't peg CPU
at 100% (unless you've got some kind of supernatural disk subsystem).

If you really only have 96M of Ram on your box it's time to upgrade.  That
won't even support Win2K decently...  I'd start at 512M and go up if you can
afford it!