cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Faulkner <christopher.faulk...@ntlworld.com>
Subject PNG serializers
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:35:27 GMT
Hello

I have some XML data which I am successfully transforming to SVG. I want to serialize this
to an image. I have got svg2jpeg and svg2png working on both a Windows machine and a Linux
machine, with
Xvfb as my X server. However, whilst the XSL to SVG performance is OK (after some tuning),
I have two problems with the rasterizing :

1. How can I change the size of the image ? It is coming back 400x400 pixels but I want it
to be larger.
2. The process is very slow. How can the rasterizers be tuned ? Has anyone else experience
with the performance of these serializers.

Thanks

Chris Faulkner