cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Ash <m...@euronetworldwide.com>
Subject RE: my history with cocoon
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:33:30 GMT
I did a search for your previous posts to get the details of your problem
and the last post I saw was from feb 07,  have you posted under another
name?  What are the details of your problems?  All of the below work just
fine for me.  This groups is great for helping everyone who posts their
problems (as long as they give the necessary information to what the problem
is).

And of course if you find something lacking, perhaps you could contribute :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Martin [mailto:raymartin@aci-hq.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:59 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: my history with cocoon

1) Authentication - DOESN'T WORK - cannot logout - insufficient information.
2) LDAP - DOESN'T WORK - insufficient information.
3) Form Validation - DOESN'T WORK - toosmall and toolarge work, but the
other tags write true and false on the form - insufficient information.
4) FileUpload - DOESN'T WORK - Cocoon actions provide a Request Object,
FileUpload from jakarta commons requires an HttpServletRequest object to be
handed to the parseRequest object - insufficient information. MaybeUpload
from the Cocoon API - not one single word to suggest its use.

Does anyone know of anything that does work?

My track record is 4 tries - 0 working.
Ask questions - 0 answers.
Sufficient information - minimal.
Frustration - maximum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Progress - 0.

If you can answer any of the above - tell me your price.  Tell me if you
accept cash, check or credit card!!!!!!!!!!  What does it take to get an
answer?  $100 - $200 - name your price.  $1000 for the answers to my four
questions.