cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dr. Robert Spiske" <spi...@chemie.uni-halle.de>
Subject Problems with transformers XSL -> xinclude
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:48:55 GMT
Hello!

(Using: Cocoon 2.0/Tomcat 3.3.1/Linux)

To ease my users writing XML I introduced a Tag:
<include href="file" id="someid" />

Now I try to get three transformers working in a row.
The first XSLT changes the above include to:

<xi:include href="file" /> (Droped the xpointer stuff because it's not the
problem)

After that I call <map:tranform type="xinclude" /> and it does not work.
The third transformer is again an XSLT that should make nice HTML.

Note:
If I don't call the xinclude transformer everything works.
If I write the <xi:include .../> line in the file and call the xinclude
transformer first,
everything works.
But if I call the xinclude after the first xslt it does not work.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks
Robert