cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Problem compiling Cocoon
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:06:36 GMT
Sorry, I dont use WinCVS since last year. :(

But I found this link that can answer your question. :-)

http://www.computas.com/pub/wincvs-howto/#update

<snip from http://www.computas.com/pub/wincvs-howto/#update>

Updating may be done on single files, a set of selected files, or
recursively on entire directory hierarchies. To update, do the following:

   1. Select the directory, file or files that you want to update.
   2. Click the right mouse button on the selction, and choose the Update
selection menu item.
   3. Make sure Create missing directories that exist in the repository is
checked.
   4. Press the OK button.

Changes done by others will be merged into your files, keeping any changes
you may have done to the same files. The repository is not affected by an
updating.

<snip from http://www.computas.com/pub/wincvs-howto/#update>

Best regards,

Antonio Gallardo