cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: Merging Cells
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:58:08 GMT
Here's the dtd (donated by the POI folks):

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/v10.xsd

Currently trying to figure out the most painless way to merge cells at
the moment.  I updated the code base to support cols/rows but quickly
found it to be a PITA.  In the name of laziness/productivity (call it
what you will), I'm going to try to make it work with a gnumeric file
without changes.

danny