cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HSSF][POI] Gnumeric Conversion Question
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:32:33 GMT
I have a very scientific method for doing this.

Open Gnumeric.  Create a sheet with some garbage in it (but from scratch).
Save it
ungzip it (if its gzipped)
open that same sheet
create a merged cell (change nothing else)
save it as something else
ungzip it (if gzipped)
diff 1.xml 2.xml

Thats what it does. ;-)  I've not looked at this recently, but if I
recall its pretty straightforward.