cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: gif
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:00:27 GMT
Hi Carlos,

have a look into the log files. I guess you will find hints, that the
path to the image is resolved not in the way you want it. If this is
true, the base path is missing I don't want to tell something wrong,
because I don't know exactly, but I think in Cocoon you can only work
with absolute paths.

Joerg