cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Domenichini <gabrid...@fastmail.fm>
Subject Re: Cocoon Cobundle ? Please!
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:31:19 GMT
Please believe me when I say that: yes. Often happens that cocoon
doesn't work the first time but normally it's a question of restarting
all over on a new machine.
If you cannot use a new machine at least delete the cache directory
******** $TOMCAT_HOME/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon  **********
and of course $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon before restarting it with the
new .war file in the webapps directory