cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Scott Warren <scottwar...@froggy.com.au>
Subject Re: Problem with namespaces
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:06:05 GMT
Is there another Exception in error.log ??

Just a guess but do you need the xlink namespace ??? if not try taking 
that out. I think (educated guess) that cocoon is triying to fetch the file

http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink

 as it may not be in cocoons catalog.

Hope this helps ??

Scott Warren

Saul Rodrigo Zarrate Cárdenas wrote:

>Hi everybody
>
>I have a cocoon version number 2.0.3 and a tomcat version number 4.0.1
>
>I have a XSP page where I have logical.  If i load that page with the logical 
>and Java source in the same page I not have any problem.  In the xsp page I 
>have something like
>
><?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> 
> 
><xsp:page language="java"
>   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>   xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
>  
>
>> 
>>    
>>
>   
><page> 
> <xsp:logic>
>  int cod_empresa;
>  cod_empresa=1;
> </xsp:logic>
></page>
></xsp:page>
>
>
>
>Here all is ok, but I need to work with logicsheets.  I want to put the logic 
>in a logicsheet.  
>
>In my cocoon.xconf file I have this code lines 
>
><builtin-logicsheet>
>   <parameter name="prefix" value="sgcwebxml"/>
>   <parameter name="uri" value="http://sgcwebxml.com/xsp/1.0"/>
>   <parameter name="href" 
>value="resource://sgcwebxml/logicsheets/sgcwebxml.xsl"/>
></builtin-logicsheet>
>
>The logicsheet is this
>
><?xml version='1.0'?>
><xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version='1.0'
>                xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
>        xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>        xmlns:sgcwebxml="http://sgcwebxml.com/xsp/1.0"
>  
>
>
> <xsl:template match="sgcwebxml:obtenerDato">
>   <xsp:logic>
>      int cod_empresa;
>      cod_empresa=1;
>   </xsp:logic>
></xsl:stylesheet>
>
>
>And in my xsp page, where I want to use the logicsheets (the logicsheet is the 
>sgcwebxml.xsl file, and it is in the coocon/WEB-
>INF/classes/sgcwebxml/logicsheets directory) I have something like that
>
><xsp:page language="java"
>   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>   xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
>   xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
>   xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"
>  xmlns:sgcwebxml="http://sgcwebxml.com/xsp/1.0"
>  
>
>> 
>>    
>>
>
><page>
></page>
>
>For the moment I am not using any tag for the logicsheet.  I am only doing the 
>namespace declaration.
>
>When I tried to load the xsp page I have this error page
>
>
>
>Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>-
>
>type fatal
>
>message Language Exception
>
>description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load class 
>for 
>program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\SGCWebXML\logical\moduloDeSeguridad\ingresoDeOpc
>iones_xsp' due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
>org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.logical.moduloDeSeguridad.ingresoDeOpciones_xsp
>
>sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
>source Cocoon servlet
>
>stack-trace
>
>org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load class 
>for 
>program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\SGCWebXML\logical\moduloDeSeguridad\ingresoDeOpc
>iones_xsp' due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
>org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.logical.moduloDeSeguridad.ingresoDeOpciones_xsp
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createReso
>urce(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:340)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load
>(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup
>(ServerPagesGenerator.java:198)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline
>(AbstractEventPipeline.java:202)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup
>(CachingEventPipeline.java:278)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey
>(CachingEventPipeline.java:141)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process
>(CachingStreamPipeline.java:317)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.matchN100FE
>(C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:1266)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos 
>de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:502)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos 
>de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:397)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN1036A(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:4054)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3187)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3124)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process
>(SitemapManager.java:154)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:575)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service
>(CocoonServlet.java:999)
>	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
>(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
>(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
>(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
>(StandardContextValve.java:201)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke
>(CertificatesValve.java:246)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke
>(StandardContext.java:2344)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
>(StandardHostValve.java:164)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke
>(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke
>(ErrorReportValve.java:170)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke
>(AccessLogValve.java:462)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
>(StandardEngineValve.java:163)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process
>(HttpProcessor.java:1011)
>	at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run
>(HttpProcessor.java:1106)
>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not 
>load class for 
>program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\SGCWebXML\logical\moduloDeSeguridad\ingresoDeOpc
>iones_xsp' due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
>org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.logical.moduloDeSeguridad.ingresoDeOpciones_xsp
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProgram
>(JavaLanguage.java:186)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.l
>oad(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:211)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateRe
>source(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:388)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createReso
>urce(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:333)
>	... 50 more
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load class 
>for 
>program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\SGCWebXML\logical\moduloDeSeguridad\ingresoDeOpc
>iones_xsp' due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: 
>org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.logical.moduloDeSeguridad.ingresoDeOpciones_xsp
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.loadProgram
>(JavaLanguage.java:186)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.l
>oad(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:211)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generateRe
>source(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:388)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createReso
>urce(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:333)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load
>(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup
>(ServerPagesGenerator.java:198)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline
>(AbstractEventPipeline.java:202)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup
>(CachingEventPipeline.java:278)
>	at 
>org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.generateKey
>(CachingEventPipeline.java:141)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process
>(CachingStreamPipeline.java:317)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.matchN100FE
>(C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:1266)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos 
>de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:502)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.SGCWebXML.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos 
>de programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www/SGCWebXML\sitemap_xmap.java:397)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN1036A(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:4054)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3187)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(C:\Archivos de 
>programa\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-
>files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3124)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process
>(SitemapManager.java:154)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:575)
>	at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service
>(CocoonServlet.java:999)
>	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
>(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
>(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
>(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
>(StandardContextValve.java:201)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke
>(CertificatesValve.java:246)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke
>(StandardContext.java:2344)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
>(StandardHostValve.java:164)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke
>(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke
>(ErrorReportValve.java:170)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke
>(AccessLogValve.java:462)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:564)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
>(StandardEngineValve.java:163)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext
>(StandardPipeline.java:566)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke
>(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke
>(ContainerBase.java:943)
>	at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process
>(HttpProcessor.java:1011)
>	at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run
>(HttpProcessor.java:1106)
>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>
>
>request-uri
>
>/cocoon/SGCWebXML/moduloDeSeguridad/ingresoDeOpciones.xsp
>
>path-info
>
>SGCWebXML/moduloDeSeguridad/ingresoDeOpciones.xsp
>
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>-
>
>
>
>
>
>Somebody help me please.
>
>
>Saul Zarrate Cardenas
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>Please check that your question  has not already been answered in the
>FAQ before posting.     <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/index.html>
>
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
>For additional commands, e-mail:   <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>
>
>
>
>  
>


Mime
View raw message