cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Warren <scottwar...@froggy.com.au>
Subject Re: XMLForm UI Builder
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:10:17 GMT
I would like to be able to send you the stuff but I cannot as it's all
overly complex for just an example (When I say complex I mean it uses a
lot of my own logicsheets).

The idea was basically to have 1 document (XML) and generate all the
information from that. I have attached a sample document (example.xmb).
Using the style sheet (databeans.xsl) you can create a .java file which
can be compiled into a Bean. If you included in the example.xmb the
information needed to generate a generic XMLForm and Validator then you
would on your way.

Then all you need is an Ant Script with an action like this
out="./apps/example.java" style="./databeans.xsl" />

out="./apps/example_desc.xml" style="./validation.xsl" />
out="./apps/example_form.xsp" style="./form.xsl" />

I hope this helps. I know the description is not very completed and the
example files don't all match up but hopfully you get the idea

Regards

Scott Warren