cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Weird Saxon errors
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:40:55 GMT
Hy;

I got exactly the same problems as you describe. Finnally i managed
to setup my system for operation. Unfortunately i had lots of
interconnected problems, so i can't tell you, what finally solved
exactly the problem, you are describing.
I had a look into your problem, but couldn't reprocuce it so far
from the data in your email. But if you send me a small XML/XSLT
combination that triggers this problem, i will check this against my
cocoon-2.0.3/saxon-6.5.2 setup and uncover the cause of the problem.

This is, what i can offer so far.

regards, hussayn

Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH