cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Miles Elam <mi...@pcextremist.com>
Subject Re: inserting doctype from xsl
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:06:56 GMT
There's more than one doctype you could have for HTML.  Some folks may
want to send HTML 3.2 with the appropriate header.

It would be possible to have all of the doctypes ready to go out of the
box.  It would also mean a html32 serializer, a html4 serializer, a
html401 serializer, etc. and that's not counting the
transitional/strict/frameset qualifiers.

Seems a lot to have in the default sitemap when most people would only
use one or two at the most.

- Miles