cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Sangalli <ale...@manoweb.com>
Subject inserting doctype from xsl
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:10:08 GMT
Perhaps it has already been discussed, but I didn't find any reference
to this in the mail list archives.

I wanted to check my code with the w3c validator; I get a fatal error
because I didn't put the DOCTYPE thing at the beginning of the page.

However I can't put it from inside xsl because I get

  The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

doctype not allowed in content.

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in creating Transform
Handler: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: doctype not allowed in content.

how can I do? I've tried few solutions found in dejanews but none worked...

bye & thank you
as