cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Multiple input formats
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:15:30 GMT
example:
<map:match pattern="*.pdf">
   <map:act type="resource-exists">
     <map:parameter name="url" value="{1}.docbook"/>
     <map:generate src="{../1}.docbook"/>
     <map:transform src="docbook/fo/docbook.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="pdf"/>
   </map:act>
   <map:act type="resource-exists">
     <map:parameter name="url" value="{1}.html"/>
     <map:generate type="html" src="{../1}.html"/>
     <map:transform src="html2fo.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="pdf"/>
   </map:act>
</map:match>