cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Sangalli <ale...@manoweb.com>
Subject Re: link rel=
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:04:31 GMT

Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> that's ok ;-) It was more a general statement than a need for the numbers.

:) ok I wanted to be precise!

> >  >  Maybe it's an alternative to aggregate the XML source
> >  > with the navigation XML.
> >
> > I don't understand this, could you explain?
>

> example of sitemap aggregation:

I use Mozilla 1.2b. When I quote xml code it doesn't appear. Is this a
know bug?

Back to aggragation: I see I can use it like a 'multiple generator' now
I should read the docs/references. There is not so much difference than
a Xinclude I think, and I'm going to (hopefully) use Cocoon by command
line to generate static html, pdf, so performance isn't a key feature.

Many thanks, this discussion clarified my ideas!

bye
as