cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Sangalli <ale...@manoweb.com>
Subject Re: Using Cocoon from the command
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:08:06 GMT

Darren Petrie wrote:

unfortunately, I've talked too early. Althought an invocation with a
simple --help parameter works, when I try it with all the arguments:

$ java org.apache.cocoon.Main -c
~/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12-LE-jdk14/webapps -d ~/lirc/cocoon/ -w /tmp/
-l ~/lirc/cocoon-log.txt -uINFO -f ~/lirc/uri-list
org/apache/log/Priority
         at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:312)

I've tried to patch Manifest.mf in the sources and rebuild, but it's
always the same... :(

Why such a powerful interface, the command line, should be so difficult
to use?

bye, thank you...
as