cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <e...@bruchez.org>
Subject Re: Another XSP - and no mention of Cocoon
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:39:18 GMT
It seems to be a sort of templating system. They include a fair amount
of bs including:

"XSP is the only Web development technology where the logic is stored
separately from the presentation layer."

"XSP technology transcends the limitations of the presentation layer
technology available with the Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)."

They actually dismiss XSL. Not sure if they are targetting XSLT, XSL-FO,
or both. This makes me think that it's not the same "technology",
although it's hard to tell, as you say.

-Erik