cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Redirect in XSP
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 00:41:45 GMT
Hi Artur,

where is the problem?

Instead of <xsp-response:send-redirect url="any"/> you create a own
element like <redirect url="any"/> in the XML. This is processed by a
transformer to <meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="0; URL=any"/> and
sent to the browser. Even if it's a very poor solution, there shell be
no problem with it. I prefer the test while setting up the pipeline.

Regards,

Joerg