cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@kaon.com>
Subject Re: my history with cocoon
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:36:59 GMT
Wow. Sounds like a lot of frustration to me. Here's a freebie on 4):

http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction

That's if you want to do it in an action. If you want to do it in anXSP
page,
use the same code that is used in the Action. Namely:

FilePartFile filePartFile = (FilePartFile)request.get("uploadfile");
File file = filePartFile.getFile();

Of course, you may also be more careful and do all the necessary
type and null pointer checking, but this should give you an idea.

I'll let others answer 1, 2 and 3, 'cause I never had to use any of that.
I'd try searching the mailing list archives:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users

--
Ilya