cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <Thorsten.Scher...@weidmueller.de>
Subject AW: output XML
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:42:47 GMT
Helo Chris,

try
<snip>Is it possible to have a generator that opens an XML file and outputs it
quite simply 'as is' ?
</snip>
<map:match pattern="*.xml">
	<map:read src="*.xml"/>
</map:match>

or with XSP
<!-- =========================== XSP================================ -->
<map:match pattern="xsp.xml">
	<map:generate type="xsp" src="xsp.xsp"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

King regards

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Shaw, Chris [mailto:Chris.Shaw@ecb.int]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. November 2002 10:01
An: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Betreff: output XML

Hi,

Simple question (I hope!)

I have such a thing written at the moment but when I use
contentHandler.characters(..) then all the XML tags get escaped into &lt;
and &gt; tags!

Thanks (in advance)

Chris
-=-=-=

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.