cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lenz, Evan" <le...@seattleu.edu>
Subject Testing for the *presence* of a particular request parameter
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 20:25:39 GMT
I need to test for the presence of a particular request parameter. In
particular, I want to write my sitemap such that the following URLs will
behave as described:

/search         -> loads the search page
/search?q=blah  -> displays search results
/search?q=      -> empty results, or the search page itself (don't care)

I know how to use the request-parameter selector (which tests for particular
parameter *values*), but I don't know how to test for the *presence* of a
particular parameter (or to test for a non-empty value). Can
request-parameter do this, or do I need to use something else?

Thanks,
Evan