cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Problem compiling Cocoon
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:30:04 GMT
On Wednesday 27 November 2002 08:20, Anna Afonchenko wrote:
>. . .
> I also want to do a few changes to the source code before recompiling (I
> want to add some Jtidy methods to HTMLGenerator - is it OK to do that?)
>. . .

You should first make sure that the code compiles without your changes -
after that it's of course ok to implement improvements ;-)

Also, compilation-related problems (with precise diagnostics) will have more
chances of being answered on cocoon-dev.

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 blogspace http://www.codeconsult.ch/bertrand