cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: HTML Tidy question
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:47:12 GMT
On Monday 25 November 2002 14:35, Anna Afonchenko wrote:
>. . .
> But where should I do these changes and how do I compile the resulting code
> into my cocoon?

You have to checkout the CVS version of the Cocoon source code, make the
changes, recompile and test.

Starting point would be http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/contrib.html, which has
some info on how to get the code from CVS.

Then, the INSTALL-SRC.txt file at the top of the source code tree gives some
info on how to compile and install Cocoon based on your own copy of the
source code.

Later, http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/howto-patch.html will show you how
to submit your modified code for inclusion in the project.

More specific questions on the code should go to the cocoon-dev mailing list.

Hope this helps!
-Bertrand