cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rob Hoopman <...@tuna.nl>
Subject Output to file/ replace file
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:16:57 GMT
Hi,
I realise this is a question that probably has come up before on the list but I can't seem
to find it in the archives or on google.

I have two questions:
1. How can I manipulate files using cocoon, I have some xml data I want to be able to change
without storing it in a database.

2. The same question but for binary data, I can upload binary files just fine, but haven't
found an obvious way to pick it up from the 'upload-directory' and store it in it's final
location.

Pointers to information or past threads apreciated.

Rob