cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Heise <rhe...@it.uts.edu.au>
Subject my.roles file
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:41:54 GMT
I am trying to set up my own roles file according to this FAQ:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/faq-configure-c2.html#faq-1

However, as soon as I add the user-roles attribute and restart cocoon,
it produces this error message in the catalina.out log file:

org.apache.commons.digester.Digester error
Parse Error at line 269 column 11: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "web-app" must match "(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-list?,error-page*,taglib*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,security-role*,env-entry*,ejb-ref*)".
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:232)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:173)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:362)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:296)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:1953)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:878)

Also, when I attempt to access a page served by cocoon, I get:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:999)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan