cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <cocoonge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: REPEATED:HELP!!!: Pass parameters from applet to cocoon with POST and receive HTML Page back
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:38:25 GMT
If I understand correctly, this is an applet question,
not a cocoon question:  How do you overwrite the
contents of a browser window with a string containing
html from an applet. It sounds like you've
successfully retrieved your results from cocoon.

As such, I don't know you'll find the right people
here (though you may).  Although my applet experience
is minimal, I don't think you can do what you want
using the applet api alone.

Geoff Howard

--- "Skladovs, Victor" <Skladov@his.de> wrote:
> Hi to all!
>
> I sent this question with a help cry yesterday but
> nobody replied -:(((
> Does the silence of the group mean that nobody has
> faced this problem so
> far?
>
> Anyway, I'll try one more time.
>
> My goal is to pass the parameters from an applet to
> cocoon with POST
> method and receive a HTML Page back. I haven't
> managed to get this so
> far :-(
>
> What I've done:
> 	1)	In my applet:
>
> URL url = new
> URL("http://myserver.de/cocoon/page.html");
> URLConnection connection = url.openConnection();
> connection.setDoOutput(true);

connection.setRequestProperty("Content-Type","text/html");

"http://myserver.de/cocoon/page.html?user=user&password=password");

xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2