cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Joelly <christian.joe...@knapp.com>
Subject Re: Using matchers, especially sessionstate...
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:44:20 GMT
Hello!

thanks for your answer. I'd prefer to use the version 2.0.1 for this
application, because maybe there are some other problems rising when i
switch the cocoon version during development... ;-)

i have attached the error message, the sitemap and the compiled sitemap.
i have also to tell that im not a very indepth cocoon developer so the
error messages are looking very strange to me :o)

thx, Chris

btw: if i want to use newer matchers where are the directories in which
i find the nessesary files to change? is the stuff in
org/apache/cocoon/matching the right place to change the class files?

--
KNAPP Logistics Automation  http://www.knapp.com
Ing. Christian Jölly        Tel/FAX: (++43) 316 / 495 1926 / 495 394

-- Support your government, give Echelon/Carnivore something to parse --
AMTAS ATMD ATSC Abdullah Allah  communist CIA DD2-N DISA DoD GRU Gregori
Irak  Iran KGB  Kurdish LSD  NATO NSTD  Natasha  ORD RTEM  Russia  STRAP
Saddam Hussein  TSP  Yugoslavia   attack  bank  bomb  classfield  cocain
compromise defense  democracy  destroy  destruct  detonator  directorate
elections enforce extasy force  foreign embassy government grass hashish
heroin   illegal  information   international  military systems  missile
million dollars   nuclear  policital   pot  power   presidental  project
restricted data  revolution  rule the world sensitive  smuggle spy steal
system  takeover  terrorist  top-secret  warmod  warrior-T  weapon  weed