cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Joelly <christian.joe...@knapp.com>
Subject Re: Using matchers, especially sessionstate...
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 15:07:48 GMT
Hello again!

i have tried to setup the pipeline another way and lokked at the
compiled sitemap java code. it seems that the java code generated is far
away from being complete...

are the sessionstate matcher code for the sitemap broken in cocoon
2.0.1? if so, can i change only the sessionstate code parts to avoid
migrating the whole application to a newer cocoon version?

thx, Chris

btw: sitemap and compiled sitemap attached for interest...

--
KNAPP Logistics Automation  http://www.knapp.com
Ing. Christian Jölly        Tel/FAX: (++43) 316 / 495 1926 / 495 394

-- Support your government, give Echelon/Carnivore something to parse --
AMTAS ATMD ATSC Abdullah Allah  communist CIA DD2-N DISA DoD GRU Gregori
Irak  Iran KGB  Kurdish LSD  NATO NSTD  Natasha  ORD RTEM  Russia  STRAP
Saddam Hussein  TSP  Yugoslavia   attack  bank  bomb  classfield  cocain
compromise defense  democracy  destroy  destruct  detonator  directorate
elections enforce extasy force  foreign embassy government grass hashish
heroin   illegal  information   international  military systems  missile
million dollars   nuclear  policital   pot  power   presidental  project
restricted data  revolution  rule the world sensitive  smuggle spy steal
system  takeover  terrorist  top-secret  warmod  warrior-T  weapon  weed