cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rob Johnston <rjoh...@juniper.net>
Subject Re: Retrieving user data from portal
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:24:11 GMT
Yup.  It is context authentication.  I totally missed this when tracing
through the code.

thanks!
rob

On Mon, 04 Nov 2002, Markdelanoy@aol.com wrote:

> I personally don't use it, but remember going through the authentication code and seeing
it.  I'm not certain how well documented this is but take a look in Developer Section/webapps/session.
 There's probably some mention there.

> If not or not sufficient to your liking there's always the code.  You should look in
the AuthenticationManager for how it places the user info in the Session Manager.  That should
give you some clues how to get it out.

> I think the context is authentication or something like that and then you use xpath to
get the user and then your stuff.