cocoon-users mailing list archives

From R <rjoh...@juniper.net>
Subject Retrieving user data from portal
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:32:31 GMT
How does one retrieve the user data that is stored in the <data> tags
when going through the authentication framework?  I've traced into code
and it seems that its being saved in the session somewhere, but I can't
seem to be able to figure out how to pull it from the session using the
session transformer.

Basically, a pipeline that will pull something such as /data/title from
the session and display it would be great -- I can get my problem fixed
with that.

thanks,
rob