cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Craven <pw...@blackbearsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the output of a modular db action in xsl
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2002 20:03:55 GMT
because that is going the wrong way, I don't want one level up, I want one
level down.  Also I would be just as happy getting the values out of the
request attributes (in the xsl), but I cannot seem to figure out how to do
so.  If anyone has any help on either getting at those values in xsl I would
greatly appreciate the help.

phil