cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jose Borges Ferreira <j...@accao.net>
Subject Re: [ PHPGenerator ] Inital draft of PHPGenerator docs on Wiki
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:40:00 GMT
Hi there !

I made all the steps you sugest on your page and i got the following
error :

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: bailout
	at net.php.servlet.send(Native Method)
	at net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:188)
	at net.php.servlet.service(servlet.java:212)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

Any ideas ?

Z.

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 22:47, Tony Collen wrote:
> http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=PHPGenerator
>
> I've gone through the process myself up until "make", and then I had to
> leave to work, so I made an educated guess as to what should happen
> afterwards.  When I get home, I'll go through the rest and make sure the
> directions work.
>
> Could someone else with experience getting the PHPGenerator working
> please check my docs to make sure they're accurate?
>
> On a side note (to -dev), why is it "PhpGenerator" and not
> "PHPGenerator"?  We have HTTPGenerator and SWFGenerator, so perhaps the
> file should be renamed to PHPGenerator for consistency's sake?
>

> Tony

Linux is not user-friendly. It _is_ user-friendly.
It is not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.