cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Neil A <myli...@neilabraham.co.uk>
Subject Re: Redirect in XSP
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:16:29 GMT
Hi all

I joined the cocoon users list today to ask a very similar question.

I have a list of external URLs held in XML and I have a pipeline to
pick the right one.  I want to use <map:redirect-to> within the
sitemap, but I can't find a way to get the URL out of XML and make it a
sitemap parameter for <map:redirect-to> to use.

Can anyone help us both?

Thanks,

Neil.