cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Oskar Casquero" <jtaca...@bi.ehu.es>
Subject XSLT processor problems
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:16:24 GMT
Hello,

I have done a simple pipeline in cocoon that applies some transformations to an xml document
and obtains a text document:

<map:match pattern="MAST">
  <map:generate src="xmldocuments/Robot_Teleoperado.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/xml2txt.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="text"/>
</map:match>

Depending on the cocoon version, the result is different:

1) When the pipeline is included in cocoon 2.0.3 the result is the expected one.
2) When the pipeline is included in cocoon 2.1-dev (not updated), it losts the following transformation
rule:
    <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>
    despite I have selected xalan as the xslt processor (the default xslt processor in cocoon
2.1-dev is xsltc).
3) When the pipeline is included in cocoon 2.1-dev (updated), the previous transformation
rule and the following one are not applied:
    <xsl:variable name="pe"><![CDATA[>]]></xsl:variable>
    <xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes" select="$pe"/>

So, the three different versions of cocoon I use, give me three different results. This not
only happens with my xslt stylsheets: cocoon's (2.1-dev, not updated) xmlform2html.xsl doesn't
work in the updated version. And when I tried to configure saxon, it doesn't work (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103761165124303&w=2).
What can I do?

Oskar