cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Taffelt" <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: Resin (parser?) problem
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:58:20 GMT
> Not long ago I managed to get some Batik-based material working by adding
> the following to the <web-app> section of web.xml :
>
> <system-property

javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory="org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBu
> ilderFactoryImpl"/>

give this settings a try:

<system-property javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=

"org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"/>
<system-property
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryI
mpl"/>
<system-property
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory="org.apache.xalan.processor.Transform
erFactoryImpl"/>

hth,
Frank