cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Barbara Post" <bab...@ifrance.com>
Subject SourceWritingTransformer and sub-sitemap
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:17:13 GMT
Hi,

I use SourceWritingTransformer 3 times, and the XML stream that is processed
by this transformer is produced by a sub-sitemap. So that my XML database
queries are gathered there.

The bug : my transformer wants to write in the "ino" folder, where is placed
the sub-sitemap. Not the folder of the main sitemap. I tried to understand
the transformer's code but it's a bit too hard for me :-(

So here are the info :
Cocoon CVS from 10/02 with JDK 1.3.1

Main sitemap snippet :

   <!-- generates html body of email license
   and writes it on disk -->
   <map:match pattern="writehtmlbody">
    <map:act type="request">
     <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
     <map:act type="auth-protect">
      <map:parameter name="handler" value="baepphandler"/>
      <map:generate src="cocoon://ino/licenseinfo/{../serialNumber}"/>
      <map:transform src="xsl/writelicensehtmlbody.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="write-source">
       <map:parameter name="serializer" value="html"/>
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:act>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>

and in the same pipeline :

    <!-- mount tamino queries -->
    <map:match pattern="ino/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="ino/" uri-prefix="ino/"/>
    </map:match>

writelicensehtmlbody.xsl :

<xsl:template match="/">
 <source:write>
 <!-- get one step above because current directory is "ino" [bug ??] -->
    <source:source>../licensekeys/<xsl:value-of
select="//License_Info/SoftwareAG_License/Component/LicenseKey"/>/htmlbody.h
tml</source:source>
    <source:fragment>
<xsl:call-template name="htmlbody"/>
    </source:fragment>
   </source:write>

You see that I have to add "../" to the <source:source> URI.
I wonder why the call to a sub-sitemap changes some cocoon environment
variable ?...
Is the map:mount misconfigured ?

Thanks a lot,

Barbara

PS : I am just doing cosmetics (to my project), this is why I reappear on
the list...

Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Haut débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w