cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Reyes" <rich...@voxsant.com>
Subject Error running Current CVS and Development Snapshot Versions
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:11:09 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have been trying somethings on the portal samples. And I have downloaded the latest cvs
versions ( through wincvs ).
After I have built it using

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\ApacheGroup\Tomcat4.1\webapps"
webapp

targeted for 1.4 JVM, Erased all my working cocoon intallations. I have copied the war file
into the tomcat webapps, then point the browser to localhost:8080/cocoon.

I got this error..

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler'
property!: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler'
property!

Any ideas..?