cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Josema Alonso" <alo...@aafunky.com>
Subject Re: how to manage several XMLForms in a sitemap? (it was: dynamically choosing an action at runtime)
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:15:19 GMT
> Just open org.apache.cocoon.samples.xmlform.WizardAction.java
> then look more carefully in webapp/samples/xmlform

I did but haven't found anything new...any tips?
I see in the sitemap the WizardAction and the UsageFeedbackAction declared
and a hardcoded pipeline for each one. I would not like to hardcode dozens
of pipelines for everyone of my forms...I'll try any of the suggestions you
gave me when I have some time. Thanks.