cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Fatal error - how to test database connection?
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:52:01 GMT
Lajos

Yes, I did (same driver for all the projects).  I did a
shutdown/restart and now it seems OK??

Thanks
Derek

>>> lmocz@galatea.com 29/10/2002 04:35:08 >>>
Derek -

Did you declare the MySQL jar in web.xml thusly?

     <init-param>
       <param-name>load-class</param-name>
       <param-value>
         org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
       </param-value>
     </init-param>

And put the jar where Cocoon will find it?

Regards,

Lajos

--
galatea.com